We are very optimistic that the 2020 Golden Gate Half will take place as scheduled on Sunday, November 1, 2020. However, for peace of mind, we want to let you know what would happen if the COVID-19 pandemic continues and it is determined that the event cannot take place as planned. If that were to happen we will offer the following options to our registered runners.
– Postponement – if possible we will reschedule the 2020 race for a date later in the year.
– 100% deferral to the 2021 event.
– Full transfer to any Motiv race of your choice
Please note, these options will only become available if the event cannot take place as planned.