What time does the race start?
The Half Marathon race starts at 7:30am PST. The 10k race starts at 8:30am PST.
Where can I view maps of the course?
See The Course & Registration Options page for details.
Where can I learn about transportation to and from the race?
See the Transportation page for details.
What is allowed, or not permitted on course?
This varies from race to race; see Race Info for details.
What happens if I cannot finish the race or keep the minimum required pace?
Transportation to the finish area for stranded or slow walkers without medical problems is provided via the SAG vehicle. In the event you cannot finish the race, please make your way to the nearest aid station and ask for SAG assistance. The SAG vehicle will be following the final runner/walker and will pick up as they pass aid stations.
When will the results be available?
Typically, all race results are posted within a few hours after the race. Visit the Results & Photos page for more details.
When are the official race photos available?
You will be able to download your 2018 race photos for free and share across your social channels following the race. Visit the Results & Photos page for more details.
Are volunteers needed for the race?
Yes, the race wouldn’t exist without the support from hundreds of volunteers! While we have various organizations that provide volunteers, we also welcome individuals to sign up to volunteer. Please visit the Volunteers page for more details.
When can I pick up my packet?
The Race Expo is held the day before the race and is open to the public and free. We recommend attending the expo! However, Early Packet Pickup and Race Day Packet Pickup services are available for the runners that cannot make the Race Expo. See Expo page for details.
Can someone pick up my packet for me?
Yes, you may authorize a friend, teammate or family member to pick up your race packet for you. They must bring a copy of your photo ID to packet pickup. Be sure to have them look up your bib number first upon arrival as bibs are distributed by number, not alphabetically.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Visa, MC, Amex, Discover
I have a question about registration or the event that is not answered here or on the website.
If you are unable to find answers to your questions on the website, please email a Destination Races representative at firstname.lastname@example.org
Got a question?
We most likely already have an answer here on our FAQ page.
How do I know if I am registered?
You will receive a confirmation email from ACTIVE.com with your registration information and a receipt email from email@example.com.
You can also confirm your registration by logging into your ACTIVE account at MyEvents.ACTIVE.com. Still not sure? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I am having trouble getting registered. Can someone help me?
For online registration issues contact the ACTIVE Network’s customer support team at email@example.com or 877-228-4881.
How can I edit my registration?
Log into your MyEvents.ACTIVE.comaccount, find your race entry, and click the “Edit registration” button to make updates to your registration. The deadline to make edits to your registration is October 24th, 2019.
Can I switch race distances?
Yes, you can switch from the half marathon to the relay if there is still capacity. You must email the registration team at firstname.lastname@example.org facilitate the change in race distance. If the current price of the relay is more than you paid for the half marathon, you will be prompted to pay the difference in fee from the half to the relay. The deadline to make edits to your registration is October 24th, 2019.
- Switching from a longer distance to a shorter distance:There is no fee to switch to a shorter distance. There are no refunds for the difference in price between the two distances.
- Switching from a shorter distance to a longer distance:You will be prompted to pay the difference in fee from the shorter distance to the current cost of the longer distance.
- Late Category transfers:If you miss the deadline to change race distances, you will be able to make the change at the Expo for an administrative charge of $10 plus any additional price difference for longer distances (based on available capacity). You must run the race for which you are registered for or you may be disqualified.
How can I add Race Extras to my registration?
Race Extras can be selected during registration. If you did not purchase at the time of registration, log into your MyEvents.ACTIVE.comaccount, find your race entry, and click the “Purchase merchandise” button to add Race Extras to your registration.
I can’t make the race. What options do I have?
Entry fees are non-refundable. We appreciate you, as our customer, and understand that sometimes you just can’t make the race. We have created a great policy that offers you several different options, in the event you cannot attend on race day. (You may choose only one of the options below.)
- Defer Your Entry: You may defer your entry to the 2020 event. Deferrals must be processed by the registration team and an administration fee of 50% of the cost of the following year’s registration cost will be charged in the event you defer. The deferral will expire after the 2020 event and you will not be able to defer your registration again. Deferral requests must be submitted by email request to email@example.com later than October 12th, 2019.
- Transfers: You may not give or sell your number to anyone else. However, bib transfers are allowed for an administration charge of $25 and must be processed through your ACTIVE MyEvents account no later than October 24th, 2019. If you transfer your bib, you will receive a refund (minus the $25 administration charge) once the new participant signs up. The new runner will need to pay the full entry fee at the time of the transfer. Log into your ACTIVE.comaccount and select “Transfer registration” to begin the process.
- Insurance:Booking Protect offers Registration Protector, which provides insurance to runners in many emergency and injury situations. This must be purchased at the time of registration, and cannot be retroactively added. If an event occurs that is covered under their policy, you would need to file a claim to receive a full race refund. For questions and inquiries regarding submitting an insurance claim, please contact Booking Protect directly using the following methods.Submit a Refund Application: https://bookingprotect.com/refund/
General Customer Service: https://bookingprotect.com/contact-us/