Charity Team Information
Thank you for your interest in bringing your Charity Team to the Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon. We would be thrilled to welcome you to our event and show you and your runners the beauty of some of this country’s finest wine regions in a new and exciting way.
The Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon will provide your charity a specific number of race entries for the 2020 event for the purpose of your charity training and fundraising program.
Please email our team if you would like to bring a charity team to the event!
Official Charity Partners
American Cancer Society – DetermiNation Endurance Series
The DetermiNation Endurance Series is the signature program for all American Cancer Society endurance events. Whether you run, bike, walk, or climb we have the right fit for you. Our running events are the backbone of our program. They will help you do the unthinkable, achieve what seems impossible, and change the course of cancer together. With unparalleled community support and inspiration every step of the way you will finish strong, for yourself and for those facing cancer.
JOIN THE TEAM TO SAVE LIVES FROM CANCER
Unfortunately most of us have a connection to cancer and the American Cancer Society needs your help to save lives, celebrate lives, and lead the fight for a world without cancer. As a part of the DetermiNation Endurance Team, together we can do the unthinkable, achieve what seems impossible, and change the course of cancer together. With unparalleled community support and inspiration every step of the way you will finish strong, for yourself and for those facing cancer.
As a DetermiNation athlete*, you will receive a free race entry and enjoy the ultimate VIP experience every step of the way including:
· Personal fundraising coach and dedicated website
· Support in choosing a training plan that is right for you
· VIP Pre-Race Dinner in a private vineyard
· VIP Start Line amenities including porta potties and private gear check
· Exclusive VIP Finish Line party with wine tasting, a rejuvenation lounge with stretching areas and other post-race amenities
· Premier Viewing area for friends and family to watch you cross the finish line
· Exclusive DetermiNation gear including race day tank top and training t-shirt
· Social and fun team environment
· Opportunity to participate in honor or in memory of loved ones touched by cancer
*BENEFITS VARY BY RACE
To reserve your spot for this event, register as a DetermiNation Endurance runner through this link. Then, you’ll set up your fundraising page here.
The DetermiNation Endurance Series is the signature program for all American Cancer Society endurance events.
GENERAL CONTACT INFORMATION
Jennifer Nash: Community Development Manager
Call or Text: 925-209-0071
Participants from states beyond California
Emma Craven: Community Development Manager
Call or Text: 724-859-5231
Half Marathon – $1,750
Half Marathon PREMIUM- $3,300
Rosé 5k – $350
Half Marathon & Rosé 5k Pairing – $2,000