When: Saturday, July 20th: 9AM-5PM
Where: Sonoma Plaza: 453 1st St E, Sonoma, CA 95476
The Destination Races participant demographic is arguably the most sought-after in the running industry. Our reach is international and our events are boutique-style, allowing sponsors and exhibitors to interact with customers in a comfortable, stress-free environment.
- Utilize our event as a platform to connect with over 5,000 active, affluent, and well-traveled wine and running aficionados and tourists from all over the world.
- Showcase your products in a relaxed and enjoyable pre-race Expo and post-race Festival atmosphere.
- Participate in raising millions annually for local and national charities.
Benefits to Exhibitors
- One day expo, which takes place the day prior to the race & festival
- Relaxed and enjoyable expo and festival atmosphere
- Affiliation with a leading brand and race series that reaches national market and desirable demographic
- Opportunity to receive discounted entries into sold out races
- Opportunity to drive traffic at the expo and festival through the pre-race Virtual Event Bag
For more information on becoming an exhibitor, contact us at email@example.com
Become a Winery Partner2018 Pouring Partners
We work closely with our winery partners to encourage runners to independently visit wineries and breweries in the region by facilitating cross-promotion across multiple engaged channels.
Connect with over 9,000 active, affluent, and well-traveled wine and running aficionados and tourists from all over the world. Showcase your wines by hosting race weekend special events, VIP tours, and tastings. Get running with us by forming your own winery team!
- Year-round marketing & promotion on race website
- Year-round social media & email promotion
- Exclusive Offer for runners
- Opportunity to host race weekend special events
- Customized partnership with national sponsors
COMPLIMENTARY TEAM ENTRIES
- Receive 2 complimentary and up to 5 half-price race entries!
- Winery teams of 6 runners or more are automatically entered into the Winery Team
- Challenge. Team can consist of staff members, winemakers, club members, or even family.
WINERY PARTNER COMMITMENT
- 4 cases of wine (red/white mix) plus award wine (6 bottles or 2 magnums)
To learn more about how you can become part of this event, please contact us.
Become a Partner
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, send an inquiry to: firstname.lastname@example.org