Race Big. . . Race Private Reserve VIP
Your Half Marathon in Wine Country – Napa and Sonoma Wine Country to be exact! Race weekend in this world-renowned region will be unforgettable as you wine, dine, shop and explore everything that Napa Valley and Sonoma Country has to offer before and after your race. Looking to treat yourself to more? Race as a Private Reserve VIP for additional amenities.
Private Reserve VIP Registration is now sold out and is only available as an upgrade to registered runners of the 2019 Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon.
How to upgrade? Login to myevents.active.com, find your Napa to Sonoma Wine Country Half Marathon registration, select ‘change category’ to Private Reserve VIP. Checkout with the difference in registration ($355 – $180 already paid = $175), and you’re in!
Limited Private Reserve VIP spaces available, secure your spot today.
Private Reserve VIP - Before the Race
Start your race weekend off with ease before you even get to the starting line. As a Private Reserve VIP runner you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Avoid the lines and pick up your race materials on Saturday at the EXPO! Private Reserve VIP Express Packet Pick-Up is available during EXPO hours on Saturday. Private Reserve VIP runners can pick up their wristband for access into the race morning VIP Reserve Lounge and finish line VIP Reserve tent.
- Dedicated table for check-in for Private Reserve VIPs
- Race Day Packet Pick Up available
As a reminder, a valid ID will be necessary to pick-up your race materials and Private Reserve VIP wristband. Please make sure you have your ID or image of your ID available.
Private Reserve VIP - Start Line at Cuvaison Winery
The half marathon course begins at Cuvaison Winery, where you can take in sweeping views of the Napa valley. As a Private Reserve VIP runner you will have access to the Cuvaison Tasting room and enjoy the following benefits:
- A continental-style breakfast will be provided, along with coffee, water and orange juice.
- Private Reserve VIP Gear Check. Bag concierge for your items! Your items will be waiting for you in the Private Reserve VIP tent at the finish area in Sonoma.
- Access to private toilets
Gear Check: Gear Check will be available from 5:45 a.m. – 6:50 a.m. on race day. A clear plastic bag will be provided for you. Please do not include valuables. All of your items must fit within the plastic bag. Due to limitations on space and for safety reasons, no luggage or large items will be accepted. We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Use a belt to carry your valuable items, or leave them with a friend.
Please note, there is no dedicated transportation for Private Reserve VIP. Please refer to our transportation page for shuttle information.
Private Reserve VIP - Finish Line at Sonoma Plaza
After you crush it on the course, celebrate in style as a Private Reserve VIP runner at Sonoma Square! As a Private Reserve VIP runner you will have access to the Private Reserve VIP tent and enjoy the following benefits:
- Check-In using your name and/or wristband received at packet pick-up
- Pick up your wine tasting glass at the Private Reserve VIP tent upon check-in (wine glasses will be available after 8:30am)
- Private Reserve VIP Bag Concierge. Pick up your items that you checked in at the start line
- Private Reserve VIP Breakfast
- Assorted beverages; non-alcoholic and alcoholic
- Exclusive tastings available from Cuvaison and AvinoDos Wineries; only available to Private Reserve VIP runners in the Private Reserve VIP tent.
- Access to Massage in Private Reserve VIP tent
- Private Reserve VIP Gift.
- Access to private toilets
Must be 21 and over to enjoy beer, wine, and spirits.