When: September 2, 2017 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
Where: Evergreen Aviation Museum
The Expo is where runners:
– Pick up race packet, personalized bib, timing chip, and technical race shirt*
– Meet exhibitors and race sponsors
– Shop for exclusive Wine Country Half Marathon apparel and gifts at our merchandise outique
– Learn about the course and developing a race day strategy at the Race Orientation Seminar
– Attend other inspiring seminars and discussions
* Runners Photo ID is required to pick up your race bib and shirt. You may designate another person to pick up your race packet but a copy of YOUR photo ID will be required.
3:00pm – “Insiders Guide to the Oregon Wine Country Half Marathon” Presented by Race Director Matt Dockstader. Everything you need to know about logistics, transportation, the course, and festival, and what to expect on race morning.
Exhibitor & Sponsor Info
The Oregon Wine County Half Expo takes place on Saturday before the event and is the location where all participants must pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, this expo features the latest in nutrition, gear, great events, training and more. For more information regarding exhibiting at the expo or to reserve your space, click here.
Showcase Your Brand at our Running Events!
All Wine Country Half Marathon events feature a pre-event expo, where all participants must visit to pick up their race packets. Free and open to the public, these expos feature the latest in running technologies, fitness apparel, health and nutrition information and interactive displays. Interested in showcasing your brand? Contact us today to get in front of the most desirable demographic!
Booths are available on a first-come first-serve basis. Please submit an application to join the fun!
Include your company’s product or service in our Virtual Event Bag
The Oregon Wine Country Half offers a virtual gift bag featuring rich-media gifts that is distributed via email and social media to race participants. Digital gifts include deals and discounts, freebies, online gift cards and codes, valued industry expert tips and premium entertainment content, and fun online games, among others. We offer inclusion in the Virtual Event Bag for a reduced cost when purchasing an exhibitor booth, or as a standalone partnership. Please email our Expo team for more information.