We want all of our guests to have a Perfect race weekend. In order to ensure you have an amazing time, you can find out what to expect as an athlete/spectator/team member below. We also provide a preview of some of the amazing events we’ll be hosting and offer some answers to questions we’re sure you may have.
Athlete Guide Now Available
- Packet Pickup
- There are different times you will be able to pick up your packet, depending on the day you arrive. On Saturday, October 21st, athlete packet pick-up will be available from 9a.m. to 4p.m. Sunday, October 22nd, packet pick-up will only be open from 6:30a.m. to 7:30a.m and there is an additional fee of $25. During this time, only athletes who signed up for pre-reservations will be allowed to grab their packets. Email Suzanne now to reserve.
- Packet pick-up will be located at the Skating Rink within the Festival Grounds.
Relay teams – both members do not need to be present in order to claim your packets, but whoever picks them up must have a photo ID for both of you.
A friend or family member is allowed to pick up your packet only if they have a copy of your photo ID with them.
- Plan your race day accordingly with easy access to the official schedule, available here as well as in the athlete guide.
Sign Up for Athlete Tracking
You and your family can sign up for runner tracking here.
You’ll be tracked along the course and your results will be delivered right to you when you cross the finish line!
Bosom Buddy Relay
- The relay consists of two five mile legs. The first begins at the P10 Start/Finish line at the Festival Grounds at 8:00 AM. The second begins at the five mile mark by Mercer County College. A “Relay Corral” will be located at the five mile mark, which is also the finish for the first leg. Finish times will be registered here for first leg runners as they cross a timing mat. Second leg runners will exit the corral at the opposite end and will cross a timing mat to record their start time. Shuttle buses will be available outside the Skating Center at the Festival Grounds for second leg runners to be transported to the Relay Corral. First leg runners do not take the shuttle. Return shuttles will be provided to first leg runners until 10:15a.m. that will bring them back to the main park road in front of the Mercer County Park Tennis Center (adjacent to the Skating Center).
Finish together! There will be a corral at the top of the finish chute where relay members #1 can wait for relay member #2 and then finish strong together.
Perfect 10 Team Up
- Perfect 10 is proud to host tons of enthusiastic teams! Members have the opportunity to enjoy perks such as team/club tents, private team port a potties and team transportation. Tents provided by CGI Racing will be located at the start/finish line and labeled with your team name. If you’re planning to bring your own tent, you may set it up on Saturday from 10a.m. – 4p.m. or Sunday prior to 7a.m. along the Start/Finish Line within the Finish Festival.
Reserve your team up tent or potty now! Click here!
- The Daughter Dash is a fun, non-competitive race for our young Perfect 10’ers. Check in is on Saturday at 9:30am at the Skating Rink/Pampering Party. The dash begins at 10a.m. at the race start line adjacent to the skating rink. Most importantly, make sure you’re smiling at the start line at 9:45am for our group selfie!
- Keep in touch
- – Your estimated finish time – make sure your race ends with as much excitement as it started with by letting your cheer squad know when they should be at the finish line.
- – Your chip – located on your bib and must be worn at all times
- – Your plan – discuss your strategy for contacting and reuniting with your group after the race. Don’t choose finish, because about 4,000 other athletes will make you guys feel like a page in a Where’s Waldo book.
- – Medical emergency – friends and family can get any information on your whereabouts at the Command Center located at the Medical Tent by the finish line. In the event of a medical emergency you will be either treated at the Medical Tent or transported to the local hospital.
Prior to departing for the race, there’s some essential information every athlete should share with their friends and family members:
– Your bib number – HIPPA laws do not allow the release of athlete names
- Sorry, refunds and deferrals are no longer available! You may switch to the relay online prior to 10/12 or at the expo.
- There’s no such a thing as being too supportive. As a spectator, you have one of the most important jobs of all: giving athletes the encouragement they need to block out the urge to quit. We’re talking more cowbell, more inspirational signs, more pom-poms, more of whatever you can think of to keep morale through the roof at every mile!
- Were some of your questions left unanswered? Head over to our FAQ for more information.
Ladies it's time to realize your full potential and love yourself for who you are! Join thousands of women from around the nation as we motivate each other to cross that finish line.Coming Soon
We’re proud to partner with these great brands to bring you an incredible event experience. Whether you’re drenched in sweat, dressed in costume or immersed in music, you've worked hard to get there and deserve to have the best time possible.