Join the 20 mile Bike Tour distance! This event provides avid and leisure cyclists alike the opportunity to ride one of the most beautiful Bike Tours in Southern California. It is a safe, scenic and fully closed 20 mile course. Be a part of the marathon weekend experience with all the perks including a commemorative event shirt, finishers medal, FREE Beer in the Michelob Ultra Beer Garden and more! Enjoy the sights of Long Beach on the Bike Tour with your friends and family!
Up for an extra challenge? Complete the Bike Tour before your Half Marathon (7:30 a.m. start time)!
Date: Sunday, October 13, 2019
Bike Tour Start Time: 6:00 AM
– Cruise through 20 miles of the city on closed streets
– The Bike Tour is an UN-TIMED event
– Please note that all participants must pick their race items up at the Health & Fitness Expo on Friday, October 11 or Saturday, October 12. There is absolutely no race day pick-up for Bike Tour participants unless the Race Day Pickup Service was purchased in advance.
– Bib must be worn on your chest at all times
– Volunteers will be roaming the course to assist cyclists needs on course.
– The use of safety helmets is mandatory – NO EXCEPTIONS!
– It is still dark at the start of the Bike Tour and we encourage all riders to bring a working bike light.
– Only one person per bike, unless the bike is specifically designed as a tandem (both riders must be registered).
– The use of noise-cancelling headphones is prohibited for the Bike Tour.
– For safety purposes, parents with kids are asked to line up towards the rear of the pack at the start of the race.
– Please plan on arriving early and ride your bike to the start of the Bike Tour if possible.
– Challenged Athletes using low-sitting hand cycles and those in wheelchairs should compete in the half marathon or marathon events. Please contact us if you are a challenged athlete who wishes to complete the 20-mile Bike Tour.
Completing your Half Marathon after the Bike Tour? Bike Corral & Storage
We provide a secure, monitored, bike corral at no cost for your convenience! No bike locks are necessary to store your bike safely while you enjoy the Finish Line Festival or as you transition to the run in the Half Marathon. Please note that you may not take your bike into the festival area.
Please bring bike locks to secure your bike if you are not going to use the bike corral.