Virtual Race Information
Can’t join us in-person on October 13, 2019? Check out the Virtual Run option.
Included within Virtual Half Marathon and Virtual Marathon registrations:
– Official Event Bib
– Official Finisher Shirt
– Official Finisher Medal
When you sign up for the Virtual Race option, you will need to complete the virtual 13.1-mile race (Half Marathon) or 26.2-mile race (Full marathon) and submit proof between October 6, 2019, and October 20, 2019.
Race Proof can be:
– Photo proof of your tracking device showing the date and distance
– Link to Garmin, MapMyRun, Nikeplus, RunKeeper, Runtastic or Strava tracking.
Already signed up but can’t join us on October 13, 2019?
Switch to the Virtual Race!
Runners who signed up for the traditional course race can switch to the Virtual before October 14, 2018. Runners who decide to transfer from the course race to the virtual race must submit their request by October 12. There is a $10 transfer fee. Should you decide to switch to the virtual race, log into your myevents.active.com account, make the category change to Virtual.
Virtual Race Rules:
– Your finish time will not be posted on the Results Page.
– Bib, Shirts, and Medals will be mailed to the address listed on the registration form. Items will be shipped on October 21, 2019.
– We will mail out outside of the United States for an additional fee. Please email us at LBinfo@motivsports.com for more details.
– The Virtual run option will allow you to maintain your legacy status or maintain your status within the Beach Cities Challenge.
– Virtual Race Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable. No exceptions.
– Virtual Race registration is required in order to participate in the program.