We encourage everyone to familiarize themselves with the World Health Organization’s suggested safety precautions including regular hand washing, covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, and avoiding close contact with anyone showing signs of illness.
Below are recommended habits on how to prevent the spread of infectious illness and proper etiquette to consider while running.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Clear your nose away from other runners.
- Dispose of your drink cup, gel packs, and other personal items in the proper receptacle.
Kickoff your spring running season with the Scarlet Knight and thousands of fans cheering you down College Avenue!
We’re proud to partner with these great brands to bring you an incredible event experience. Whether you’re drenched in sweat, dressed in costume or immersed in music, you've worked hard to get there and deserve to have the best time possible.