Entry FeesREGISTER NOW!
Half Marathon $90 Thru 2.29.20
Half Marathon Student $80 Thru 2.29.20
8K $59 Thru 2.29.20
*Note the $17.66 is not valid for 8K
Half Marathon Student $66
Confirm Your EntryCONFIRM YOUR ENTRY
Go to your myevents.active.com, log into your Active passport and locate the Rutgers Unite half marathon event to confirm your registration.
That was easy!
Having trouble finding your Confirmation on Active?
Email Suzanne Negro on our team and she will assist you.
- You must be able to complete the half marathon in 3.5 hours or less.
- Race numbers are required to participate – no bandits please.
- All participants must sign the race waiver form.
- You must be at least 13 years old to participate.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge.
- You must show photo ID to receive your race number and timing tag.
- Coaches, baby-joggers, bikes, dogs, in-line skates, skateboards or dogs will not be allowed on the course.
- If you attempt to sell your race number, you may be banned from future racing.
Refund Policy/Event Cancellation
All entries are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Participants may defer their race entry from the current year, to the next year, up until 14 days prior to the race. Deferrals must be processed by the registration team. The participant will receive a 50% credit of next year’s entry fee. The deferral will expire after the 2021 event and deferred registrations may not be deferred again. To request a deferral email Suzanne as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you confirm your deferral request, we will cancel your 2020 entry and send you your 50% discount code. You will be required to use the discount code to register yourself in the 2021 event once registration is open. Your discount code will be valid until registration closes or sells out for 2021.
There is NO rain date, We Go Rain or Shine. In case of inclement weather, management reserves the right to cancel/alter/modify the race/course for safety concerns. In any case there will be No Refunds of race entry fees. Each athlete must accept any such risk of their entry fee paid. There is no complimentary race entry to a future race. All monies collected are used to develop and produce the event, including all race supplies, staffing, and administration. We pledge to make every effort to produce a fair, safe and exciting event for all. Any decision we make to go forth with the race is based on the overall event safety.