Entry FeesREGISTER NOW!
First 100 $17.66 – Registration Opens at midnight
Next 500 $59.00
After & Thru 11/3 $66
8K 10/31 – 11/4 $52
*Note the $17.66 is not valid for 8K
11/3 – 11/30/19
Half Marathon $73
Half Marathon Student $66
Confirm Your EntryCONFIRM YOUR ENTRY
Go to your myevents.active.com, log into your Active passport and locate the Rutgers Unite half marathon event to confirm your registration.
That was easy!
Having trouble finding your Confirmation on Active?
Email Suzanne Negro on our team and she will assist you.
- You must be able to complete the half marathon in 3.5 hours or less.
- Race numbers are required to participate – no bandits please.
- All participants must sign the race waiver form.
- You must be at least 13 years old to participate.
- You must be in good health and physically prepared to take on the challenge.
- You must show photo ID to receive your race number and timing tag.
- Coaches, baby-joggers, bikes, dogs, in-line skates, skateboards or dogs will not be allowed on the course.
- If you attempt to sell your race number, you may be banned from future racing.
Refund Policy/Event Cancellation
Participants will be eligible to defer their race entry from the current year, to the next year, until March 31, 2020. Participants will receive a 50% credit of their current year’s entry fee to be applied to any CGI Racing race through August 2021. To redeem your credit please email Suzanne at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration Category Changes (Race Distance Changes):
Participants will be eligible to change their race category (change between race distances) up until 14 days before race day, through the MyEvents portal. After this date, runners will need to email Suzanne at email@example.com to make an entry update.
Purchase Event Protection:
Booking Protect is offered through the ACTIVE Network, and provides insurance to runners so that they can get their entry fees back if they can’t participate in running events for covered reasons. The product, called Booking Protect, is located in the registration path on Active and can be purchased on the Check-Out page. All claims and refunds will go through Booking Protect.
There is NO rain date, We Go Rain or Shine. In case of inclement weather, management reserves the right to cancel/alter/modify the race/course for safety concerns. In any case there will be No Refunds of race entry fees. Each athlete must accept any such risk of their entry fee paid. There is no complimentary race entry to a future race. All monies collected are used to develop and produce the event, including all race supplies, staffing, and administration. We pledge to make every effort to produce a fair, safe and exciting event for all. Any decision we make to go forth with the race is based on the overall event safety.