1. Race Expo on Friday May 11, 2018
We recommend that you pick up your race packet at the Race Expo, which is FREE and open to the public. At the Race Expo you will receive your bib, timing chip, shirt and other race information. Exhibitor booths, sampling, merchandise sales, seminars, wine tasting and other events are typically held at the Race Expo. All Race Expo details can be found at the Race Expo page. Your packet will be available for pickup on race day if you cannot attend for any reason for a service charge of $15.
Date: Friday, May 11, 2018
Time: 12:00pm to 6:00pm
Location: Solvang Park
If you are not able to make it to the Race Expo on Friday, May 11th, there are two other paid services provided for packet pickup.
2. Early Packet Pickup at Santa Barbara Running Co. on Thursday May 10, 2018
The Early Packet Pickup service is provided as a special service for those runners living or staying in or near downtown Santa Barbara that prefer to receive their packets early and not drive to the expo in Solvang. Participants receive a discount on purchases at Santa Barbara Running Company.
Sign up for this service in conjunction with registration, or after registration, by purchasing through Race Extras. Service fee includes packet pick up for runner and one friend. Must bring photo ID for each bib picked up. Your packet will be available for pickup at the Expo and on race day if you cannot attend for any reason.
Date: Thursday, May 10, 2018
Time: 3:00pm – 7:00pm
Location: Santa Barbara Running Company -110 Anacapa St, Santa Barbara, CA 93101
3. Race Day Packet Pickup on Saturday May 12, 2018
The Race Day Packet Pickup service is provided at the will-call table near the start area. Runners using the Race Day Packet Pickup service should plan on arriving at least 45 minutes prior to the race. Bibs and chips will be handed out before the race; shirts must be picked up from the merchandise booth after the race in the finish festival. Sign up for this service in conjunction with registration, or after registration by using the link below. Packets will also be available at the Race Expo if you sign-up for this service.
Date: Saturday, May 12, 2018
Time: 5:30am to 6:30am
Location: 3558 Sagunto St, Santa Ynez, CA 93460
Please line up at the start according to your pace. Elite runners will be positioned at the front with runners lining up behind them by mile pace. Please look for the pace signs posted along the start chute to guide your position. Please do not line up ahead of your pace time! This is chip timed so your time will officially begin when you cross the timing mat at the start line. Top 3 overall are on gun time. Take extra caution as you start the race!
- Cones on the Roadways
- ALWAYS stay inside right of the cones on the roadways, unless signs or chalk indicate otherwise. Straying outside of the defined cone line is dangerous and could result in disqualification.
- Roller Blades, Skateboards, Animals & Bicycles
- NO roller blades, skateboards, animals or bicycles on course without permission. Baby strollers designed for runners are permitted but must begin at the back of the starting line.
- Portable music
- Portable music with headphones are allowed but must be kept at low volume so runners can hear approaching traffic and verbal instructions from law enforcement and volunteers. Failure to abide may result in DQ.
Please obey law enforcement officers and volunteers at all times! They are positioned on course for your safety. In rare cases, law enforcement may require runners to stop to allow traffic to pass. Failure to obey law enforcement and volunteers may result in removal from the course and disqualification.