Official 2020 Team Information coming 10/15!Create a Team
Want to start recruiting now?
Use these instructions to create your team:
- Visit the Shamrock Run registration page and register yourself as either:
- A non-participating team captain: This allows you to create a team, pre-purchase registrations, and/or manage your team members if you are not running in the event.
- An “Individual” participant: You will have the ability to create a team later in the process to pre-purchase registrations (if needed) and manage your team members.
- After clicking Continue, you will be prompted to fill out the “Participant Info” section of the registration form.
- Under the “Team Info” section of the registration form you will need to:
- -Select “Create a Team”
-Enter your Team Name
-Determine if you want your team to be a “private” team and require a password.
- Teams must have 12 or more participants (team members participating in Leprechaun Lap will not count toward the qualifying 12 members but may still be part of the team)
- Team members can do different distances and events
- All team members must be registered by the team deadline: Jan. 31, 2020 at 11:59 PM PT
- FREE shipping of T-shirts and bib numbers to Team Captains (late February/early March)
- Entry fees are non-refundable
Team Captain Incentives – Stay Tuned for More Information on 10/15
- 12 Registrations: $15 Refund on Registration
- 20 Registrations: Shamrock Swag Fanny Pack
- 30 Registrations: $50 in Shamrock Merch Credit
- 40 Registrations: Sponsor Gifts such as tickets, gift cards + more!
Additional Details for Teams
- At least 12 “adult” team members required. A valid team must have at least 12 participants to be a valid team. Leprechaun Lap participants (ages 10 and under) can be registered as a team member; however, a team will not be valid until it has at least 12 team members.
- Team members do NOT have to register for the same event or distance. Team members can run any of the timed distances or enter the Walk.
- Team Captain $15 entry fee refund. For the Team Captain to receive the $15 entry fee refund, the Team Captain must have least 12 team members (Team Captain included) by the team registration deadline: Jan. 31, 2020.
- Team online entry & deadline. Team Captains must register online and create the team. Instructions during the registration process will help you easily build and manage your team. All teams must be created, and all team members must be registered for the team, no later than 11:59 PM PT on Jan. 31, 2020.
- The deadlines. No individual participants may be added to teams after the team deadline of Jan. 31, 2020.
T-shirts and bib numbers will be shipped to the Team Captain, at no charge to arrive by early March. It is the Team Captain’s responsibility to distribute the T-shirts and bib numbers to the team members.
- Teams with fewer than 12 members by February 1, 2020, will be dissolved and all members will be transferred to the individual category. Each participant will be responsible for picking up their t-shirts and bibs at the Shamrock Fitness Fair, as these items will not be mailed to the team captain.
- Team Captain incentive items. More Info to Come!
- Shamrock Super “Massive” Teams. More Info to Come!
- For help or for answers to your Team questions, please contact Linda Aronsohn, Team Coordinator at email@example.com. For general Registration questions please send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
From family fun, to the iconic beer garden, distances and routes for all abilities and even a two-day Fitness Fair. Shamrock has something for everyone…and all with an Irish flair!Register Now