The Shamrock Experience
All Shamrock Run Portland participants receive:
- A 41st anniversary participant t-shirt
- A 12-ounce pour of Widmer Brothers beer (ages 21 and older) in the covered Beergarden
- A 6-ounce serving of Shamrock Irish soup, courtesy of Bob’s Red Mill
- A commemorative medallion for finishers of all events! (5k, 8k, Shamrock Stride and Leprechaun Lap)
- A special commemorative medallion for 15k Shamrock medallion (15k finishers only)
- A special commemorative Shamrock Half medallion (Shamrock Half finishers only)
Live on the Shamrock Main Music Stage 3-17-19
Back by Popular Demand: ComingUpThrees!
At the start line:
DJ Shawn Whittemore
Grant High School “Royal Blues” Choir
Entertainment on course will include the sounds of:
Highland Park Middle School Jazz Band
Power Pep Band
Beaverton High “Beaver Band”
Kell’s Irish Pipes and Drums
Cleveland High School Performance Band
Dexter McCarty Middle School Band
2019 Participant T-Shirt
RUN REALLY FAST AND “WIN YOUR WEIGHT” IN WIDMER GIFT CERTIFICATES
The men and women winners of the 5K, 8K, 15K and Half (including the wheelchair divisions) will be mailed gift certificates from the Shamrock Run during the week of March 20 with instructions for how to redeem their weight in Widmer Brothers Gift Certificates.
Sorry, but no Shamrock Run awards, gift certificates or gift cards will be presented on race day.
TOP FIVE FINISHER AWARDS – ALL RACES
The first five overall men and women registered finishers in the 5K, 8K, 15K and Half will receive Stanford’s gift cards in the following amounts:
- 1st PLACE: $150 Stanford’s gift card
- 2nd PLACE: $100 Stanford’s gift card
- 3rd PLACE: $75 Stanford’s gift card
- 4th PLACE: $50 Stanford’s gift card
- 5th PLACE: $25 Stanford’s gift card
Top-five finisher awards will NOT be presented on race day. Instead, these award winners will be mailed their Stanford’s gift card during the week of April 4.
The top five overall finishers will also be mailed a special merchandise item, but are not eligible for age group awards. These items will be mailed by mid-April.
AGE GROUPS AND AWARDS
Age group competitions will be held in ALL races. The first three men and women finishers in each age group and the winners in the overall wheelchair divisions will receive a commemorative merchandise item. Age groups start at 14 and under and continue in 5-year increments (15-19, 20-24 and so on) through age 80.
In 2019, all age group winners will receive an exclusive Shamrock age group winner beanie, courtesy of Moda Health!
*NEW IN 2019!!! MEDALS AWARDED FOR FINISHERS AT ALL DISTANCES!!!*
In 2019, finishers of all distances will receive a commemorative 2019 Shamrock Run finisher medal. Pictured L-R: finisher medal for 5K, 8K, Shamrock Stride and Leprechaun Lap (white ribbon), finisher medal for 15K (green ribbon), and finisher medal for half marathon (gold medal).