Got a question?
We most likely already have an answer here on our FAQ page.
How do I know if I am registered?
You will receive a confirmation email from ACTIVE.com with your registration information and a receipt email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also confirm your registration by logging into your ACTIVE account at MyEvents.ACTIVE.com. Still not sure? Send us an email at email@example.com.
I am having trouble getting registered. Can someone help me?
For online registration issues contact the ACTIVE Network’s customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-228-4881.
How can I edit my registration?
Log into your MyEvents.ACTIVE.com account, find your race entry, and click the “Edit registration” button to make updates to your registration. The deadline to make edits to your registration is April 11th, 2019.
Can I switch race distances?
Yes, you can always switch race distances if there is still capacity in the event you are looking to switch into. Log into your MyEvents.ACTIVE.com account, find your race entry, and click the “Change category” button to make update to your registration. The deadline to make edits to your registration is April 11th, 2019.
- Switching from a longer distance to a shorter distance: There is no fee to switch to a shorter distance. There are no refunds for the difference in price between the two distances.
- Switching from a shorter distance to a longer distance: You will be prompted to pay the difference in fee from the shorter distance to the current cost of the longer distance.
- Late Category transfers: If you miss the deadline to change race distances, you will be able to make the change at the Expo for an administrative charge of $10 plus any additional price difference for longer distances. You must run the race for which you are registered for or you may be disqualified.
How can I add Race Extras to my registration?
Race Extras can be selected during registration. If you did not purchase at the time of registration, log into your MyEvents.ACTIVE.com account, find your race entry, and click the “Purchase merchandise” button to add Race Extras to your registration.
I can’t make the race. What options do I have?
Entry fees are non-refundable. We appreciate you, as our customer, and understand that sometimes you just can’t make the race. We have created a great policy that offers you several different options, in the event you cannot attend on race day. (You may choose only one of the options below.)
- Defer Your Entry: You may defer your entry to the 2020 event. Deferrals must be processed through your ACTIVE MyEvents account and an administration fee of $25 will be charged. The deferral will expire after the 2020 event and you will not be able to defer your registration again. Deferrals must be processed prior to April 6th, 2019.
- Log into your ACTIVE MyEvents account at https://myevents.active.com/motivsportsus
- Find your 2019 Tar Heel 10 Miler & Fleet Feet Sports 4 Mile Run entry (Don’t see your entry? Email email@example.com for help claiming your entry.)
- Click “Change event”
- Choose “2020 Tar Heel 10 Miler & Fleet Feet Sports 4 Mile Run”
- Select your race distance. Please note that you may only defer your entry to the same category you registered in 2019.
- Answer the 2020 registration questions
- Complete the waiver section and click Continue
- You will be prompted to pay the deferral fee on the Checkout page.
- Enter your billing information and click Complete.
- You’re all set!
- Transfers: You may not give or sell your number to anyone else. However, bib transfers are allowed for an administration charge of $25 and must be processed through your ACTIVE MyEvents account no later than April 11th, 2019. If you transfer your bib, you will receive a refund (minus the $25 administration charge) once the new participant signs up. The new runner will need to pay the full entry fee at the time of the transfer. Log into your MyEvents.ACTIVE.com account and select “Transfer registration” to begin the process.
- Insurance: If you purchased Registration Protector insurance you may file a refund claim with Booking Protect. All insurance claims and refunds go directly through Booking Protect. Submit a refund application: https://bookingprotect.com/refund/