Hey, Philly! We’re Coney Island Brewery and we can’t wait to be sponsoring the 2019 Love Run Philadelphia Half. You can find us at the finish line pouring our light, crisp and refreshing Mermaid Pilsner and our hoppy and bold Merman NY IPA.
Before we meet in person though, we wanted to formally introduce ourselves and give you an idea of what we’re all about. So here it goes…
- We have a taproom right in the heart of Coney Island at 1904 Surf Avenue, just steps away from the historic Parachute Jump and star of our logo – think of it as Coney Island’s own LOVE Statue.
- The Mermaid Pilsner that we’ll be pouring at the Love Run was named after the legendary Coney Island Mermaid Parade which brings thousands of mermaids to you guessed it, Mermaid Avenue. You can find Mermaid Pilsner AND Merman NY IPA on tap in Philly! Just plug your zip code into our Beer Finder to see who has it.
- We’re within walking distance to the boardwalk and amusement parks, but recommend saving the beer for AFTER your rides on the Thunderbolt and Cyclone. We’re within cheering distance of the July 4th Hot Dog Eating Contest and Joey Chestnut is a pretty big fan. You might say that hot dogs are the Coney Island equivalent to the Philly Cheesesteak. We’re also pretty attached to baseball… literally, our taproom shares a wall with MCU Park. Go Cyclones!
- We may be located in a beach town, but we’re open all year round… and this just in: our taproom is EXPANDING this summer so we can host more people throw bigger and better parties.
- The beers we brew and the events we host are inspired by the spirit of our neighborhood. You’ll see everything from a Hot Toddy Ale to a Count Flocula Cocoa Kölsch to a Watermelon Wheat Ale on our taps and sideshow performers are a regular occurrence at our events.
So that’s us! We can’t wait to hang out in person this weekend and hopefully host you this summer at our taproom at the Playground of the World. Learn More on Our Website!
We’re proud to partner with these great brands to bring you an incredible event experience. Whether you’re drenched in sweat, dressed in costume or immersed in music, you've worked hard to get there and deserve to have the best time possible.