Due to the rapidly developing coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, the city of Philadelphia announced they are prohibiting public gatherings of over 1,000 attendees for at least the next 30 days, the Love Run, scheduled for Sunday, March 29 has BEEN MOVED October 10, 2020.
The safety of our participants is paramount, and we thank everyone for their patience and understanding during this difficult time. In the next few days, we will provide you details on what options you will have moving forward. We’re confident each of the options will provide all runners a suitable resolution.
We will communicate these options and all updates through email, Facebook, and our website.
We encourage everyone to familiarize themselves with the World Health Organization’s suggested safety precautions including regular hand washing, covering mouth and nose when coughing and sneezing, and avoiding close contact with anyone showing signs of illness.
Below are recommended habits on how to prevent the spread of infectious illness and proper etiquette to consider while running.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer, with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Clear your nose away from other runners.
- Dispose of your drink cup, gel packs, and other personal items in the proper receptacle.
Yo Philly! This is your chance to be part of the biggest, most amazing kickoff to spring! This spring race the largest half marathon in Philadelphia.Register Now
We’re proud to partner with these great brands to bring you an incredible event experience. Whether you’re drenched in sweat, dressed in costume or immersed in music, you've worked hard to get there and deserve to have the best time possible.