It’s that time of the year—time for holiday shopping, family gatherings, big meals and running in your ugliest holiday sweater. Yup, that’s right, it’s the season of the Ugly Sweater Run!
What the heck is an Ugly Sweater Run? The Ugly Sweater Run presented by Kahlúa is a national running series benefitting One Warm Coat. Register you, your friends and family for the Merriest 5K of the year coming to a city near you.
Here’s how it works:
- – Dig out the best/ugliest/most original holiday sweater you can possibly find (or make one!)
- – Grab friends, co-workers and family members—and your running shoes
- – Buy a ticket for your entry to the best holiday party of the year
- – Come prepared at the start line to Put the Elf in Selfie! Run a 5k, take the best holiday photo of the year, shoot marshmallow guns, play in some fake snow, hang out in a life-size snow globe, enjoy a complimentary Kahlúa cocktail (21+) and so much more!
What do you get?:
- – Besides the best day of your life, each participant will receive a new custom Ugly Sweater Run knit hat, an awesome finisher’s medal, a complimentary cup of cheer, a 5k course full of holiday spirit and an after party like no other!
- – Don’t miss the opportunity to take the best holiday photo at our larger than life sno-globe, in front of our massive fire place or with our 40′ tall Santa!
- -Join us for post-run contests including Best Ugly Sweater, Best Kids Sweater, Best Pet Attire, Most Original Sweater, Best Team Outfits, Most Inappropriate Sweater, Best Family Outfits, Largest Group/Family, Best Beard, Best Fake Beard and Best Mustache (real or fake!).